The following are prerequisites that are required for admission into all programs offered at ICHS:
- Applicants must be 18 years or older to apply. If an applicant is under the age of 18 at the time of enrollment, a parent or guardian must enroll the student, and a parent’s or guardian’s signature is required on the Enrollment Agreement.
- All applicants must visit the Office of Admissions.
- All applicants must complete an application for admissions.
- All applicants must provide a Registration fee of $150.00.
- All applicants must sign an Enrollment Agreement.
- All applicants must sign the policy and procedures statement on the Enrollment Agreement, acknowledging responsibility for its contents.
In addition to the above-mentioned requirements, please note additional program-specific entrance requirements and licensure or registry requirements are listed under the program outlines.
Prior to the beginning of each program, new students will participate in orientation. The goals of this orientation are to introduce the students to the school, the mission of the ICHS, and to learn the academic policies and regulations of the school. Members of the administration will familiarize students with the school facilities and services available to all of the ICHS's students.