Located in Florida's Boynton Beach area, we are committed to your journey in the healthcare profession. It begins right here in your own community. Today is a new day: take the first step down this exciting path with us.
The programs employ traditional, applied, and adult-learning pedagogies and are delivered through traditional, accelerated, and distance methodologies in a learning-centered environment of mutual respect.
Our mission at the International College of Health Sciences (ICHS) is to provide excellent educational opportunities, resources, and clinical experience to all students pursuing a career in the rewarding field of healthcare. ICHS sets high academic standards for its students and ensures that students learn the necessary skills to confidently pursue a career in their chosen profession. We strive to motivate our student body to place a strong emphasis on the importance of becoming valuable members of the communities we serve.
The philosophy of ICHS is to offer quality healthcare education in which learning occurs by guided experience. This allows all students to develop a strong sense of confidence in their skills and to use their knowledge to improve the quality of healthcare in their communities.
Upon completion of our healthcare programs, our graduates are urged to continue their professional development through participation in professional memberships, organizations, and activities that promote personal growth.
- To prepare students who are knowledgeable, professional, and ethical to pursue a successful career in their chosen healthcare fields;
- To instill the qualities of compassion, dedication to service, and commitment to the community in all our students;
- To provide faculty and educational resources compatable with industry standards that enhance the educational experience and to ensure that the effectiveness of our programs is continuously assessed;
- To provide highly qualified teachers with expertise in their fields who are carefully selected both for their teaching abilities and for their abilities to work closely with their students. Faculty concern and caring for students as individuals are important guidelines in our selection process;
- To provide support of ICHS's commitment to effectively achieve its mission through a process of assessment and planning;
- To achieve a satisfactory rating from employers of our graduates' job performance skills.